Monday, August 31, 2009

This Too, Is God


Note: If you are joining us for the first time, we are reading (in many cases rereading) Simple Abundance...A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach.
Dry spell...yes, I understand that. Tomorrow I am due to publish my monthly newsletter. It has taken me at least 30 days to come up with the right subject. I haven't even started crafting the feature article yet. I kept reworking an article that just would not come into it's own. Finally, I scraped it and tomorrow I start from scratch.
Yes, there are days when my fingers just fly over the keyboard and days where I stare at a blank screen and cannot put one word behind the other. As Sarah tells us, it happens to all of us. When it does occur, we need not panic. Creativity will return, we can count on that. I love the title of the reading, "This too, Is God". I believe it is a signal to take a time out to rest, reflect, be still and listen.
Okay I am going to rest well tonight and know that tomorrow the words will come.
Take care my friends. Meet you here tomorrow.
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment