Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Working From the Heart


Note: If you are joining us for the first time, we are reading (in many cases rereading) Simple Abundance...A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach


Again today I feel so very fortunately. Leaving a great career in corporate America and escaping to the desert (where you'll find no corporate), although painful in some ways, the bottom line is a blessing. I've been given the time to search my soul and find work that speaks to my heart. If I can live out the rest of my time coaching others into all they can be and more, I'll go out in bliss.

I love the role of coach, mentor, cheerleader and yes, sometimes a bit of a mom to my clients. I love taking the stage and delivering a motivational speech. Yep, thank you God. I am blessed.

Again, if you are not doing what you love, make a change! Need help? Contact me.

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment