Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Work of Understanding



Note: If you are joining us for the first time, we are reading (in many cases rereading) Simple Abundance...A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach.

Entry in daybook - September 2nd -

Working women...balance...unbalanced...juggle...

Yes, Sarah, how do we get more balance in our lives? We will figure it out. One day at a time.

I do consider myself extremely lucky because I am fortunate enough to work out of my home. I have a tranquil setting and a room of my own. But I do vividly remember the rigors of a commute and sometimes I wonder how I ever got to my office on time, but I did. Somehow women make it work. We juggle, multi-task and pray that we can get it all done. Not only that, we rarely say no. We are always there to help a friend in need even if our "to do" list is chock full. Again, we make it work. We suck it up and take it like a WOMAN!

Best,

Sunny

P.S. My "to do" list did overflow and I am behind in my blog. Working on catch up...tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment