Monday, September 28, 2009

A Time For Everything



Note: If you are joining us for the first time, we are reading (in many cases rereading) Simple Abundance...A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach

I always have fun selecting the picture to go along with the reading. This time I'm really pleased with what I found on bing.com The various clocks suggest to me what Quindlen mused in the reading "You probably can have it all, just not all at the same time." I never thought of it that way, but I feel she nailed it. When I look back on my life and career, I see that I probably almost had it all. By the time I leave this earth perhaps I will have. For some reason, I find that extremely comforting. It suggest we can slow down a bit, stop driving so hard and know that we are incredible women. Think about it! Then give yourself a break. Acknowledge your accomplishments. Take a bow!

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment