Sunday, September 6, 2009

Answering a Higher Call


Note: If you are joining us for the first time, we are reading (in many cases rereading) Simple Abundance...A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach.


I think the closest I ever became to being a nun was the time I wore the habit on Halloween. No, I do not think that was my calling, but I hold up women like Mother Theresa as mega real life heroines.

What I think we should ponder today is...did we get it right? Are we using the God given gifts we were blessed with? Are we doing what makes our hearts sing? If the answer is yes, good for us. If the answer is no, time for a change.

One of my favorite quotes is..."It's never too late to be what you might have been." - George Elliot

If there is a calling in your heart that has gone unanswered, act on it!

Carpe diem,

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment